Welcome to Foto Freebies!

Foto Freebies is a place centered around freebies, photography, life,
our etsy shop 'Paper Meadows', and the unexpected.

A Photography Blog focused on the art of sharing pictures from me, to you!
Here at Foto Freebies my digital library of Textures, Backgrounds, and more are posted,
AND OFFERED FOR DOWNLOAD for your own personal use, FREE.

I myself have searched, and thankfully collected images for use in my own creations from photography blogs and websites.

I would now like to offer my own freebies in return, therefore creating Foto Freebies.



Enjoy and THANK YOU!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Free Foto Set - Magical Tree Seat

I used my texture set: The Homemade Texture Set - made from scratch! to do a little creating over the weekend. I used an image of this tree trunk, I had taken years ago. To me, it always seemed to be somewhat of a magical place... something or someone should take it's rightful place atop the cut down tree trunk, that was left behind. 

If you haven't already downloaded 'the made from scratch' texture set I used to create these images, click here to be directed to the post with the download link. 

This Free Foto Set includes 6 different versions, as well as the original image.

You can download The Free Foto Set
- Magical Tree Seat Here! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...